Monday 12 April 2021

Missing You Peony

 Hi Crafty Friends 

Over the Easter break, I had an opportunity to finish some cards that I had started - I love finding UFO's, especially when the colouring has already been done.

This is the first of 2 cards using Colorado Craft Company's - Missing You Peony BB241.

I started this card by stamping the Peony on a page from a book (from memory - The Duchess by Amanda Foreman) using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.

I then coloured the flower with Copic Markers YG61, YG63, YG67, YR16, YR18, YR12, E79, E37 and E35.  I also coloured around the image with B00 and B02.

I trimmed the image down and adhered it to some Premium Kraft Card using Mod Podge and also added a layer on top of the page (thus the shine in the photo).

I added the page to a card base of Bazzill Typhoon.

Lastly, I stamped 'Hello Friend!' from the stamp set onto white card and adhered this to the card using mounting tape.

Check back again in a couple of days to see my second card. 

If you like this stamp set, check it out on our website - https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/colorado-craft-company/

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10