Saturday 17 April 2021

Mice Day To Celebrate

 Hi Crafty Friends




In our April class, we used My Favorite Things' stamp and die set - Mice Day to Celebrate.  This stamp set is so much fun to play with and I thought I'd add another card to our blog.

This card starts with a base of Bazzill Kisses, followed by Bazzill Arctic.  The top layer of Laser 200gsm Card, which I stenciled Hero Arts' Sun Background Stencil using Altenew's - Sea Breeze and Tide Blue ink pads and edged each Sunray with Crystal Stickles.

I stamped each of the images on the Laser 200gsm card using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and coloured with Copic Markers E50, E31, E35, E37, E41, E43, E47, B00, B02, B05, B24, R32, R35, R37 and R59.  I added accents using a White Gelly Roll pen.

When I die cut the shapes, I cut extra layers and adhere them together, so when I added them to the card, I didn't have to use mounting tape, but the card still has depth.

The words are from My Favorite Things' - Greetings Galore stamp set, stamped on Arctic card using a Versamark ink pad and embossed with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder.

Hoping you have a great day.

Happy Stamping

Michelle & Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10