Monday 15 March 2021

Wish

 Hi Crafty Friends

Originally I started this card thinking I will include it in one of our classes, but I think the look on Robyn's face was "you have to be kidding".  Thinking about it, I see her point, but I still like the card.

This card was made using PhotoPlay's Wish stamp set, matching die and Sentiments Strip. 

The card base is Bazzill Premium Kraft and then a layer of Lily White was added.

The Wish stamp includes lots of different 'Wishes' and I picked one to use over and over (all 21 times - LOL).  I stamped the words on different ranges of colours from Bazzill cardstock, keeping them in groups of 3 - three pinks, yellows, oranges, reds, greens, teal and purples.

The words were stamped using Versamark and embossed with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder.

I then die cut them with the matching Sentiments Strip die and adhered them to the card.

I then die cut the two layers of Wish using the Kraft and Lily White card.  I added them to the card using mounting tape.

Hope you like this card and are tempted to give it a go too.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10