Thursday 18 March 2021

Celebrating You

 Hi Crafty Friends

In our February class we featured Spellbinders Moroccan Kaleidoscope Slimline die and I have continued to play with it after the class.

This card starts with a base of Bazzill Guacamole, Creampuff and Amber.

I die cut 6 sets of Moroccan Kaleidoscopes using Chiffon, Amber and Lily White.  I then added them to the card as shown.

I then die cut 3 flowers and 4 Leaves from Spellbinders Mini Blooms and Sprigs from Amber, Chiffon, Java and Guacamole card.  I added them to the card using mounting tape and the words 'Celebrating You' from Spellbinders - Make A Scene Sentiments (stamp set).

There are so many possibilities with these stamp sets, I know I'll be using them a lot more.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10