Saturday 11 April 2020

You can never have too many Cupcakes

Hi Crafty Friends

Following on from our red cupcakes on Wednesday, here's another card to brighten your weekend.

This card starts with a base of Bazzill Petunia (which I edged with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink Pad), then Sunbeam and Lily White.

I die cut the Lawn Fawn - Quilted Backdrop from the Lily White for a nice lace background.

I die cut the Cupcakes from various layers of Bazzill including Walnut, Petunia, Romance, Heather, Wisteria, Sunbeam and Chiffon.

I then coloured these with Copic Markers E31, E25, RV52, RV55, Y21, YR23, BV02, BV13 and BV17 and adhered the layers together.

I die cut the candles from the matching cardboards, coloured them with Copics (adding YR68 to the centre of the flame) and added them to the Yellow cupcake.   I also die cut 5 small hearts from Lily White card and added them to the Cupcakes and then adhered them all to the card, sprinkled with Clear Stickles.

Lastly, I die cut the word 'Celebrate' from Lawn' Fawn's - Oliver's Stitched ABC's die set and adhered it to the base of the card.




These dies are available instore or on our website - https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/lawn-fawn/


Hoping you have a great day.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10