Tuesday 28 April 2020

Altenew - Fabulous Florets

Hi Everyone

While playing with the Fabulous Florets stamp set, I also made this set using purples and yellows.

This card starts with a base of Bazzill Guacamole, Pear, Heather and White card.  On the White card, I edged with a little Hydrangea ink.

I added two frames from Penny Black's - Framed die set (51-622), cut from silver metallic card.

I then stamped 3 flowers using black ink and a collection of leaves.  I coloured two flowers using Altenew's ink pads - Hydrangea and Andromeda and the other flower using Sunray and Snapdragon.  The centre of the flowers were coloured with Rocky Shore and Espresso ink pads.  Lastly I coloured the leaves with Forest Glades and Evergreen.

I adhered the flowers and leaves to the card to the card using glue and mounting tape (for the flowers).  I stamped 'Time to Smile' from Altenew's Delicate Tiles and embossed with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder.

Wishing you a great weekend.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10