Sunday 26 April 2020

Altenew - Fabulous Florets

Hi Crafty Friends

Here's a card to brighten your day from Altenew's Fabulous Florets stamp set.

The card starts with a base of Kraft card, followed by Pinecone and 200gsm white card.

On the Colour Copy paper, I stamped the outline flower using the Altenew Sunray ink pads and then added the solid layers using the Sunray and Snapdragon ink pads.

I made a mask from Post-its and added leaves using the Altenew's Forest Glades and Evergreen ink pads.  I added brown to the centre of the flowers using Rocky Shore and Espresso ink pads.  I blended a little Rocky Shore around the edge of the white card.

I then stamped the two flowers again, with a black outline on white card and cut out the images.  I stamped the layers using Sunray, Snapdragon, Rocky Shore and Espresso.  I also stamped two Leaves and stamped the layers using Forest Glades and Evergreen.

I die cut two frames from Penny Black - Framed die set (51-622) from Pinecone and Lily White and adhered them to the centre of the card.

Next I added the flowers to the card using mounting tape.  The words are from the Altenew - Delicate Tiles stamp set on Kraft card and adhered it to the card below the flowers.

If you like this stamp set, you'll find it instore or online -https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/altenew/altenew-fabulous-florets-stamp-set

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn












No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10