Thursday 30 April 2020

Altenew - Wild Flora

Hi Crafty Friends


This 'Wild Flora' stamp set has so me hooked and I love colouring the flowers.

Here we have two cards to share with you - both made using Altenew's 'Wild Flora' and 'Across The Pond' stamp sets

On the first card, I used the Daisies and stamped them on Canson Watercolour card using a Vintage Photo Distress Archival Ink Pad.  I die cut it using the matching die set and coloured it with Altenew's Watercolours - Forest Glades, Evergreen, Mocha, Espresso, Grapevine and Coral Berry.

I adhered the flowers using mounting tape to a card of Bazzill Whirlpool, Fawn and Simple Stories paper. 

On a small piece of Whirlpool card, I stamped the words from 'Across the Pond' and embossed them with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder and layered up on Fawn card.

The second card is a change of flower, but still from the Wild Flora stamp set.  This card starts with a base of Bazzill Pansy, followed by Fawn and Simple Stories papers.  

I stamped the flowers using Vintage Photo Distress Archival Ink Pad and die cut from the matching die set.

I coloured the flowers using Altenew's Watercolours - Forest Glades, Evergreen and Midnight Violet and adhered this to the card using mounting tape.

Lastly, I stamped the words from 'Across the Pond' using WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder on Pansy card and mounted it up on  Fawn card.

Ok, I think I need to step away from this stamp set now, I'm gently putting it down (for now anyway).

If you like these stamp sets, you will find these on our website - https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/altenew/

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10