Wednesday 19 June 2019

Penny Black - Irish Luck

Hi Everyone

'Irish Luck' (30-538) was released by Penny Black earlier this year and it's taken me a little while to play with him as I kept thinking of him as a St Patrick's Day stamp.

I stamped a couple of Bears out and coloured the hats and vests with Copic Markers W0, W1, W3, W5 and W7.  The Bear was coloured with E50, E31, E35 and E37.

I then played with the shirt, ribbon and flowers, colouring them light pink (R81, and R83) or light green.

Finally, I decided I liked the pink trim best and started making my card.


The card base is Bazzill Creampuff and followed with Pear, Dusty Pink and then added a layer of Kaisercraft Paper.

I cut the Tim Holtz Sizzix Ornate Frame (658720) from Bazzill Thunder card and added the centre from Pear card.

I stamped 'Happy Birthday' from Darkroom Door's Happy Birthday stamp set and embossed it with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder.  

I then added mounting tape to the back of Irish Luck and adhered him to the centre of the card.

I now love 'Irish Luck' and look forward to playing with him more.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10