Sunday 16 June 2019

Rose Garden

Hi Everyone

During a recent play-date, I was playing with Penny Black's stamp set called Rose Garden (40-679) and created this card.

The card starts with Bazzill Sandbox Dotted Swiss card which I added Creampuff and Jacaranda card to.

I had some white woodgrain card and stamped the lace border from Penny Black's Footnotes (30-238) which I stamped in Distress Archival Hickory Smoke ink pad.

Next I stamped the Rose Garden on 200gsm Colour Copy Laser Paper using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and coloured it with Copic Markers - B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, YG63, YG67, R81, R83, R85 and R39.

After cutting out the image, I tied twine around the Planter and secured it with a double knot.

I then adhered the Rose Garden to the centre of the card with mounting tape.

Hope you have a great day
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn



1 comment:

09 10