Friday 21 June 2019

Darkroom Door - Timeless Tulips

Hi Everyone

Darkroom Door have always produced beautiful floral stamps and this Collage Stamp - Timeless Tulips (DDCS031) just ticks all the boxes.

On this card, I started with a base of Bazzill Creampuff and added Pear and Pinecone card layers.

I also added a layer of scrapbooking paper, which I added a little Worn Lipstick and Spiced Marmalade so that it matched the Collage image.

I stamped the Timeless Tulips on Colour Copy paper and blended Distress Ink Pads - Cracked Pistachio, Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade over it and edged all around with Rusty Hinge and Brushed Corduroy.

I stamped another image and cut out the two Tulips and coloured base of the Tulips with Distress Ink Pads - Scattered Straw and Wild Honey and then adhered them to the main image.

I added some white accents using a White Gelly Roll 10 pen and lastly stamped 'Big Hugs' from Darkroom Door's - Simple Sayings Vol 2 (DDRS172) in the lower right corner which I stamped with Versamark and embossed with WOW Opaque Bright White Embossing powder.

Hope you have a great day.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10