Wednesday 20 March 2019

Isabelle Loves Ice Cream

Hi Everyone

I've been playing with Stamping Bella's Isabelle Loves Ice Cream stamp and and made this card.

I started with a base of Bazzill Pomegranate and added layers of Thunder, Colour Copy paper and paper that was once Orange and White striped paper, but after colouring it with Copics (yep, I I changed the colour of the paper), turned it Red using R20, R22 and very thin lines of R27.

After stamping the image with Memento Tuxedo Black, in the background, I coloured around the image with B00 and BG10 and the grass with YG11, YG06, YG09 and G28.  I then blended around the image with Tumbled Glass and Peeled Paint to cover the white.

I coloured the image with Copic Markers - E00, E11, E31, E35, E37, E79, WO, W2, W5, W7, R20, R22, R27, R46, Y21 and RY23.

In the top left of the card, I stamped 'You Can Never Have Too Much' from Catherine Pooler's - Zen Feather stamp set.  I added the words at the bottom from the Stamping Bella stamp set.

The main stamped image is adhered to the card with mounting tape and I added Scallop Borders (My Favourite Things Dienamics die set) from the Thunder card.

I now feel like Ice Cream, so off to Baskin Robins I go.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10