Sunday 17 March 2019

Birthday Wishes

Hi Everyone

We have used this Altenew stamp set before, as a layered stamp, but this time, I wanted to colour it with watercolours.

This stamp set is called - Layered Cupcake and features an outline image.  

The card starts with a base of Bazzill Watermelon, Beeswax and then Lily White.  On the Lily White card, I stamped 'Birthday Wishes' from Ranger's LetterIt stamp set - Birthday using an Archival Jet Black ink pad.

I then blended some Lagoon from the Altenew Watercolour Palette under where the cupcakes will be and flicked Autumn Blaze across the top of the card.

I stamped the outline of the Layered Cupcake using an Archival Coffee Ink pad three times.  I then coloured them with Altenew's Watercolour Palette colours - Cotton Candy, Coral Berry, Fresh Lemon and Mocha (has to be a chocolate cake - LOL).

I then die cut the Layered Cupcakes (or hand cut) and adhered two the card with glue and the centre on with mounting tape.


Of course, the cupcakes could be any colour, but I liked the brightness of this colour combination (and chocolate cupcakes).

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10