Saturday 23 March 2019

Always There

Hi Everyone

I was playing with my Altenew stamps and Altenew Watercolour palette and made this card using their 'Always There' stamp set.

The card starts with a base of Bazzill Dotted Swiss - Irish Eyes, followed by Sweetheart and then Canson Watercolour Card (300gsm).

On the Watercolour card, I placed Darkroom Door's - Boxed 6 Up small stencil and coloured inside the squares with the Frayed Leaf Watercolour paint.

After the paint had dried, I stamped 'Thank You For Your Kindness' using an Archival Jet Black ink pad in the lower right corner.

I then stamped the flowers and leaves from 'Always There' using an Archival Jet Bblack ink pad and then die cut them with the matching dies.

I coloured the leaves with the Frayed Leaf and Forest Glades watercolours.  I coloured the yellow flowers with Autumn Blaze, Warm Sunshine and Fresh Lemon.  The pink flowers were coloured with Coral Berry and Warm Sunshine watercolours.  I then added some brown into the centre using the Espresso watercolour.

I assembled the stamped images on the card, mounting the two pink flowers with mounting tape.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10