Tuesday 8 January 2019

Penny Black - Rose Bowl

Hi Everyone

I have a new favourite Penny Black stamp - Rose Bowl (40-618) which was released last year as a cling stamp.

I have coloured this many times with lots of different colour Roses and each time loved the finish.  

This card starts with a base of Bazzill Creampuff followed by Dotted Swiss Irish Eyes (yes, I love this green and use it a lot) and lastly Graphic45 paper - True Love (4501206).

I added 1/2 a paper doily to the card and edged the top with more Irish Eyes card.  I stamped 'Happy Thoughts' from Altenew set - Smile More).

Now for the Rose Bowl.  I started by stamping it on Colour Copy paper using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and halo cut it.  I then coloured it with Copic Markers - YG61, YG63, YG67, YG03, BG10, BG13, RV04, RV06, R83, R37 and lastly R39.

I adhered the Rose Bowl to the card using mounting tape and added two pieces of cream Twine tied into a bow.

This stamp set is available in-store or on our website - https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/penny-black/penny-black-40-618-rose-bowl/


Wishing you all Happy Thoughts!!

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10