Saturday 5 January 2019

Power Poppy - Go Wild

Hi Everyone

Power Poppy's Go Wild stamp set has this gorgeous little Mason Jar and flowers on it, but always seemed too small to small to be a main feature on a card, but I had an opportunity to play with it over the Christmas break and came up with this card.

Starting with a base card of Bazzill Premium Kraft, I added Java and then Kaisercraft papers.  I used My Favorite Things Tag and Fishtail dies to add layers to the card.  I stamped 'Happy Birthday' on a scrap of Kraft Card and adhered it to the centre of the card and added Twine vertically to the card.

I stamped the Mason Jar with a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and coloured it with Copic Markers - E40, E41, E43, BG10, B00, B02, Y15, Y17, E35, E37, YG63, YG67, B18, B23, B32, V15, V17, R20, R22, R27 and R39.


I cut the ovals using My Favorite Things Stitched Ovals dies and distressed the edges.  These ovals were then adhered to the card using mounting tape.

This stamp set is available on our website - https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/power-poppy/power-poppy-clear-stamp-go-wild/

Hope you have a great weekend.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10