Friday 27 July 2018

Power Poppy - Pure Prairie Spirit

Hi Everyone

For anyone who doesn't know me, I really love red.  I was colouring a card the other day with a number of colours (you'll see this card in a couple of days) and thought I would like to try it as a bunch of red flowers, so here you are - Power Poppy's Pure Prairie Spirit (PPJUL1702).

I started with a base card of Bazzill Pomegranate (my favourite red card) and added a layer of Bazzill Lily White and Pear.  On the Pear card, I cut the Lawn Fawn Quilted Backdrop die which is the stitching marks you can see.

I added some scalloped borders and Kaisercraft paper (black paper with green dots, sorry I don't have the code) and the words 'Wishing You A Brilliant Day' from the same stamp set.

For the flowers, I stamped the bunch on Colour Copy 200gsm paper using a Memento Tudexo Black ink pad. 

When colouring flowers, I always colour the background first, so started with the greens using Copic Markers YG61, YG63 and YG67.

I then coloured the flowers using Copic Markers R20, R22, R27, R46 and the centre of the flowers with E31, E35, E37 and E79.

I then halo cut around the edges of the flowers and adhered the image to the card using mounting tape.

Hope you have a great day
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10