Sunday 29 July 2018

Power Poppy - Pure Prairie Spirit

Hi Gals

So, after my red card using the Pure Prairie Spirit stamp set, here's the original piece that I was colouring.

This card starts with a base of Bazzill Lily White and Heather card.

On the Colour Copy 200gsm paper, I stamped Power Poppy's Pure Prairie Spirit (PPJUL1702) using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.  I blended a little Tumbled Glass Distress Ink around the edges.

I started by colouring the background of the image first, it's a little hard to see on the card, but I started with Copic Markers G21 and G24 and added a little colour behind the flowers so that they didn't appear to be laying flat on the card.

I then coloured the leaves and stems with Copic Markers G24 and G28.

Now for the flowers, I used the following combinations - Yellow flowers Y11, Y08, Y17, YR24.  Pink flowers - RV52, RV55, RV06, RV02 and V06.  The Blue flowers - BV00, BV02, BV13 and BV17.  The centre of the flowers was colouring with E31, E35, E37 and E79.

I then stamped the words on a scrap of paper and adhered them to the top right of the card.

Have a beautiful day.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10