Tuesday 13 June 2017

My Favorite Things - Friends Furever

Hi Everyone

We love bears and this set from My Favorite Things is super-cute.

Let us introduce you to My Favorite Things - Friends Furever stamp set with these two cards.

Both cards use Bazzill Fawn, Pinecone, Lily White and Kaisercraft Peacock card.

In the first card, I used the MFT Uppercase Dienamics with the letters 'HUGS' cut from Fawn and Pinecone and off-set them when I adhered them to the card.

I then added the words 'Make Every Day Better' which I stamped with Versamark and embossed with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder.

The star is also from Dienamics and I coloured the Bear and Dog using Copic Makers - E40, E41, E43, E47, E49.





For the second card, I cut two tags from My Favorite Things - Stitched Tag dies and on the Fawn card, stamped the words all over it using Versamark and embossed with WOW Bright White embossing powder.  I added the brad, circle, star and scallop border which were all cut from My Favorite Things dies.  I coloured the Bear with E40, E41, E43, E47 and E49.

Hope you enjoy the cards.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10