Saturday 10 June 2017

Penny Black - Butterfly Heart

Hi Everyone

Sometimes I'm after a simple card that is quick to make - the Penny Black Butterfly Heart (51-291) is perfect for this.

This die cuts the heart and the wings for the butterfly, but leaves the bodies attached to the heart allowing you to lift up the wings.

On this card I started with a base of Bazzill Romance, added Gold card, Lily White and Kaisercraft PS. I Love You paper.  I added some pearl gold ribbon and Tim Holtz ticket with the word 'Adore' on it.

I cut two hearts from Lily White, mounted the first one onto the card and adhered the second heart on top, leaving the wings clear of glue. 

After lifting the wings, I applied Glossy Accents to the bodies of the Butterflies and tipped Elizabeth Crafts Cool Diamond Glitter over the Glossy Accents and allowed them to dry.

I kept this card simple in it's design, but you can certainly cut the butterflies from coloured card and get a lovely card.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10