Friday 16 June 2017

My Favorite Things - Magical Dragons

Hi Everyone

This is My Favorite Things - Magical Dragons stamp set which have the cutest group of dragons and matching words.

I've made 2 cards using this stamp set to share with you.


My first card is layers of Bazzill Lily White and the coloured paper is white paper coloured with Distress Oxides - Broken China, Faded Jeans and Wilted Violet.

I stamped the Magical Dragons with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured them with Copic Markers - G07, YG09, YG06, YG03, YG00, R20 and R22. 

Once the Magical Dragons were adhered to the card, I added Clear Wink Of Stella to highlight areas of the dragons.


 
My second card is layers of Bazzill Dotted Swiss - Irish Eyes, Honey, Slipper and Lily White.  I coloured the Magical Dragon, Knight and Princess with Copic Markers - G07, YG06, YG09, YG00, R20, R22, C0, C1, C3, C5, Y35, RV02 and RV04.  After adhering to the card, I added some clear Wink of Stella as highlights.
 
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10