Saturday 1 April 2017

Calendar Project - April 2017

Hi Everyone

It's time to welcome the month of April and therefore a new calendar page.

This month I have used the Impression Obsession stamp H16283 Garden Bunny...it's so cute.

I stamped Garden Bunny on 300gsm Canson watercolour card using an Archival Watering Can ink pad.  I find the Watering Can ink pad works well with softer coloured images than the Jet Black.

I started by colouring around the outside of the image using a Broken China Distress Marker and blending the colour out with a waterbrush.

I then coloured the leaves with Distress Markers - Peeled Paint and Forest Moss and the flowers with Picked Raspberry and Mustard Seed.

Lastly it's time to colour the bunny.  I wanted it to have a little colour, but not necessarily colour it brown or grey therefore I worked very lightly with a Ground Espresso Distress Marker and blended it out using a waterbrush.  Lastly I coloured inside the ears and nose with Victorian Velvet and a little Picked Raspberry.  I decided to leave the tail white.

Our next step was to blend around the edges with a Broken China ink pad and adhere to Bazzill Pinecone and Dotted Swiss Irish Eyes.

After adhering the calendar to the page, I added the Scrapmatts 'April' word which I coloured using a Picked Raspberry Distress Paint.

The last step is to cover the watercolour card with Distress Micro Glaze so that the image doesn't fade.

Wishing you all a wonderful April and hope you see you soon.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10