Monday 3 April 2017

Darkroom Door - Fine Flowers Vol 2

Hi Everyone

I'm back with my next 2 cards from the Darkroom Door Fine Flowers Vol 2.

My first card starts with Bazzill Dotted Swiss Mud Puddle, Lily White, Pinecone, Guacamole and Pear.  I also stamped on Colour Copy 200gsm paper.

Like I said, I stamped the flowers using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.  I then coloured the background with YG61 an YG63 and flowers with E79, E39, E35, Y21, YR23 and YR24.

On a thin strip of Pinecone card, I stamped the word 'Smile' from Whimsical Words (DDRS089) with Versamark and embossed it with Wow Opaque Bright White embossing powder, halo cut it and adhered it to the front of the card.







The last card starts with a base of Bazzill Pear and layered up with Lily White and Colour Copy paper.

On the Colour Copy paper, I stamped the flowers with Versamark and embossed with Gold Pearl embossing powder.

I then blended around the background with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink Pad and coloured the flowers with Copic Markers R20, R22, R27, YG63 and YG67.

I stamped the Butterfly from Fine Butterflies (DDRS175) and embossed it with Gold Pearl embossing powder and then stamped another on scrap paper.  I then cut out the butterfly and coloured it with the same Copic pens.  I then adhered it to the front of the card and added Clear Stickles to the body of the butterfly.

Lastly I stamped 'Happy Birthday' from String Sentiments (DDRS066) stamped with an Archival Jet Black ink pad.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10