Thursday 30 March 2017

Darkroom Door - Fine Flowers Vol 2

Hi Everyone

Fine Flowers Vol 2 is another of Darkroom Door's recent release which I've had a little play with.  I have 4 cards to show you, but will split them into 2 blog posts.

The first card starts with a base of Bazzill Pansy and I've added Sweetheart and Colour Copy 200gsm paper.

I stamped the flower using Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and blended around the edges with Salty Ocean Distress Ink Pad. 

I coloured the flowers with V12, V15, RV52, RV55, YG63 and YG67.  I finished the card by tying a White Satin ribbon around the card and added a bow.

The second card starts with a base of Bazzill Lily White, Dotted Swiss Irish Eyes and Neptune. 

On the Colour Copy paper, I stamped the flowers using Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and coloured them with Copic Markers V12, V15, V17, B12, B23, B24 and the background with BG000, BG01.

When colouring the flowers, I flicked the markers from the centre with the purples and the outer edges with the blues until they joined in the centre. 

In the centre of the flowers, I added a dot of Enamel Accents - Glacier White and allowed it to dry.

I added words from Simple Sayings (DDRS119) which I embossed with Wow Opaque Bright White embossing powder and adhered to the card.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10