Friday 17 February 2017

Planning For Magnolias

Hi Everyone

This is Power Poppy's Planning For Magnolia's stamp set (PPFEB1605).  We used this stamp set in our 2017 Calendars and I wanted to play around with it using Copics, so I've created 2 different cards using the main flowers.

On this first card, I started with Bazzill Dotted Swiss Berry Bliss, Pear and Colour Copy 200gsm. 

I stamped the Magnolia's across the top and bottom of the Colour Copy paper using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.  Before colouring the flowers, I blended a little Peeled Paint Distress Ink around the edges and traced around the outside of the images using a E40 Copic Marker.

Now to colour the flowers, the stems are coloured with Copic Markers E77 and E79, Leaves with YG63, YG67 and the flowers with R81, RV34, RV69, Y17 and YR23.

To finish the card, I stamped the words 'Best Wishes' from My Favorite Things CS141 All Occasion Sentiments using an Archival Jet Black ink pad.

Our second card starts with a layer of Bazzill Heather, Lily White and Pear card.

I added a Dienamics Fishtail flag, cut from Lily White and stamped the words from Hero Arts.

On the Pear card, I stamped the Magnolia's using an Olive Archival Ink Pad.

For the main image, I stamped two images on Colour Copy.  The main image was halo cut and from the second image I only cut the open flower.

I coloured the stem with Copic Markers E77 and E79, leaves with YG63 and YG67 and the flowers with V01, V04, V06, V07, Y17 and YR23.




Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10