Tuesday 14 February 2017

Sending Hugs

Hi Everyone

Sending everyone Hugs today on Valentine's Day

This little bear is from Stamping Bella and is called 'Harry the Stuffie Has Happy Mail.

The base card is Bazzill Lily White and is layered with Dotted Swiss Sandbox, Sweetheart and some pink paper from by paper-stock.

Down the right of the card, I used Memory Box's Vertical Hearts Channel on the Lily White card.  I added a trim of Sandbox card down the right edge to reinforce this side.  On the inside of the card I added some Pink paper to create the contrast.

On the left of the card, I added layers of Sandbox and Pink paper and cut a tag from My Favorite Thing's Dienamics die set.  I also cut a postage stamp from Lily White card to tie the theme together.

Harry was stamped on Colour Copy 200gsm paper using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and coloured with Copic Markers E40, E41, E43, E47 and a little E49 for the nose.  The pinks are R83, R85 and R37.  I added a little Glossy Accents to the nose and heart on the envelope so that they shine a little.

'Sending Hug's is from the My Favorite Thing's All Occasion Sentiments set (CS141).  This is a straight line stamp, but I cut the stamp in half so I could use it as a two line stamp. 

Just a tip if you are doing this, don't cut a straight line, but cutting an angle or other shape, it's easy to re-join the stamp and have a straight line next time.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10