Monday 20 February 2017

Altenew Penned Rose

Hi Everyone
 
This is Altenew's Penned Rose stamp set which I've stamped onto Canson 300gsm Watercolour paper.
I stamped the first flower in the lower left of the card using an Archival Jet Black ink pad and coloured the base of the petals with an Aged Mahogany Distress Marker and softened the colour to the outer edges with a waterbrush.
 
I then masked this image with a Post-It note and stamped the other flowers and coloured them with a Wild Honey Distress Marker.
 
I masked the flowers again and stamped the leaves and coloured them with Distress Markers - Peeled Paint and Forest Moss.
 
I traced around the edges of the flowers and leaves with an Antique Linen Distress Marker and softened this with a waterbrush.
 
Next was to add some words which is from My Favorite Things CS141 All Occasion Sentiments.
 
Lastly I covered the image with Distress Micro Glaze so that the image doesn't fade over time.
 
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10