Thursday 23 February 2017

Altenew's Golden Garden

Hi Everyone

I have had this stamp set for some time, but finally had a chance to play with it.

This layout is an oldie-but a goodie but suits this flower perfectly.

I started with a base of Bazzill Dotted Swiss Lucky Clover and layered up with Beetle Black and Colour Copy 200gsm.

I stamped the flowers with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and also the words from Hero Arts.

I coloured the flowers with Copic Markers YR24, YR23, Y21, G14 and G07.

Once the card has been assembled, I added Wink of Stella - Gold Orange around the base of the flower buds for a little sparkle.

Whilst also playing with this stamp set, I found an idea on Pinterest and added my own colours. 

On Canson Watercolour card, I stamped a mix of images using an Archival Jet Black ink pad.  I coloured the images with Distress Markers Peeled Paint, Festive Berries, Wilted Violets and Chipped Sapphire.  After the image dried, I covered it with Distress Micro Glaze and adhered it to Guacamole and Heather Bazzill card.

The last step with this card is to add the words from the Tulips stamp set, embossed with WOW Opaque White embossing powder and add a layer of Lily White.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10