Wednesday 1 March 2017

Calendar Project: March 2017

Hi Everyone

Autumn is here and it's time for our March Calendar. 

On my ideas board is a card that Jill Foster made and I wanted to use this idea in this month's calendar.

I started with a base of Bazzill Lily White, followed by Whirlpool, Beetle Black and Colour Copy 200gsm paper.

On the Colour Copy paper, I blended Wild Honey, Worn Lipstick and Dusty Concord.

After blending the colours, I stamped the Darkroom Door French Script over the background using an Archival Watering Can ink pad.

Next it was time to stamp the butterflies from Penny Black's - Butterfly Trio 40-473.  I stamped it on white card using an Archival Jet Black ink pad and blended Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers in the centres of the butterflies.  I then cut out the butterflies.

I stamped the butterflies again on the main page and then mounted the wings of the images I had cut out and adhered the bodies to the page with glue.

To finish the butterflies, I applied Black Enamel Accents and set aside to dry.

I coloured the word 'March' from Scrap Matts with Cracked Pistachio Distress Paint and adhered it to the page on top of a thin strip of black card.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10