Tuesday 10 January 2017

Zinnia

Hi Everyone

The Zinnia flower from Stampendous always looks so big and bright, I love colouring it as you can make it anything you like and it's not a complicated image to colour.

I this card, I started with a base of Bazzill Sunbeam followed by Lily White and Colour Copy card which I have blended Distress Ink Pads - Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon over.

Before adhering the blue paper to the page, I stamped Hero Arts Looped Flower (CG504) with a Mermaid Lagoon ink pad and the words Happy Birthday from Darkroom Doors' Brushed Sentiments set (DDRS161) with an Archival Jet Black ink pad.

Next step was to stamp 3 Zinnia flowers on Colour Copy paper using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.  I cut out the flowers and coloured them with Copic Markers Y21, YR18, YR24, E15 and E18.  I adhered two Zinnia's to the card and mounted the third image up with mounting tape.

In the centre of the little flowers, I added a dot of clear Stickles to add some sparkle.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10