Saturday 7 January 2017

Sunny Wishes

Hi Everyone

Sometimes it's fun to pick up a stamp set and make at least two different designs with it.

These cards are from Penny Black's Sunny Wishes (30-344) and the words are from Special Wishes (30-229) stamp sets. 

Starting with the vase card, I layered Bazzill Guacamole, Juneberry, and Lily White.  On Colour Copy paper, I stamped the vase image with a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and the sentiments with an Archival Jet Black ink pad.  Before colouring, I blended a little Peeled Paint around the edges.  I then coloured the stamped image with Copic Markers - B00, B02, E18, YG63, YG67, R81, R83, R39, Y21 and YR23.  I stamped additional images for the butterflies and adhered them on top of the already stamped image.

For the purple card, my base card is Heather followed by Lily White.  I stamped the images, sideways, on Colour Copy paper and blended around the edges with Peeled Paint.  Instead of the red colours, this time I used V12, V15 and V17 to colour the flowers.  Again I stamped additional butterflies and mounted them onto the card.

To finish off each card, I added a little dot of clear Kindy Glitz to add some sparkle to the centres of the flowers.



Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10