Tuesday 10 January 2017

Wild Rose Studio - Teddy with Flowers

Hi Everyone

This little cutie from Wild Rose Studio caught my heart and I've had so much fun playing with him. 

I don't want to give too much away about our February class yet, but this little stamp may or may not feature in one of the cards - again, I'm not wanting to give too much away and will not confirm one way or another - LOL!!!

This is Wild Rose Studio's Teddy with Flowers (CL490) which I've coloured with Copic Markers E50, E31, E35, R20, YG61, YG63, YG67, BV02 BV04 and BV08.  I've halo cut Teddy and the flowers and added some Ranger Enamel Accents - Lemon Twist to highlight the centre of the flowers.

The card base is Bazzill Lily White which I've added Aloe Vera and Heather to.  On the Heather card, I stamped the Darkroom Door French Script in the background using an Archival Majestic Violet ink pad.

The words are from Penny Black's Special Wishes set (30-229) and were stamped on a frame from a My Favorite Things Dienamics set.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10