Friday 13 January 2017

Power Poppy - Peonies and Tulips

Hi Everyone

I love playing with Power Poppy stamps and colouring with my Copic Markers.  They are just a perfect combination.

I've created 2 cards using the Dynamic Duos - Peonies & Tulips stamp set (PPJUN1404).


 The first card starts with a base of Bazzill Petunia followed by Dotted Swiss Pirouette and Pear.  On the Pear card, I stamped the Peonies with an Archival Olive ink pad. 

I stamped two Peonies and coloured them with Copic Markers YG61, YG63, YG67, R37, R85 and R39.  After cutting them out, I adhered one to the card and the second I mounted up.

I cut a My Favorite Things Dienamics Stitched Fishtail from Bazzill Lily White and stamped 'Best Wishes' from My Favorite Thing's All Occasions Sentiments stamp set (CS141) using an Archival Jet Black ink pad.

For the second card, I started with a base of Bazzill Lily White and added Antique Pink and Stormy card.

On the Stormy card, I stamped 'Thinking of You' from Darkroom Door's Brushed Sentiments (DDRS161) and embossed it with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder.

I stamped 3 Peonies and coloured them with Copic Markers YG61, YG63, YG67, YR23, Y21, V91, V95, RV95, V22, V25 and V28. 

I cut out the Peonies and adhered two to the card and mounted up the centre flowers using mounting tape.

Hope you like these cards.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10