Monday 16 January 2017

Wild Rose Studio - Bear Hugs

Hi Everyone

These two cards have been made with Wild Rose Studio's Bear Hugs stamp (CL485).  I wanted to show how one card can be used two different ways and love using the bright colours from these Doodlebug papers. 

I'll start with my pink/purple card.  The base card is Bazzill Pansy card and Lily White.  On the Doodlebug paper, I stamped the words from Penny Black - Special Wishes 30-229.

For the main image, I stamped the bears on two pieces of Colour Copy paper .  On the background piece, I coloured around the sky with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink Pad and coloured the butterfly and background flowers.

On the second image, I coloured around the lower left corner with Peeled Paint Distress Ink Pad and coloured the bears and front flowers with Copic Markers C0, C1, C3, C5, R20, Y15, Y17, BV00, BV02, R81, R83, R85, R39, YG63 and YG67.  I adhered the bears on top of the base image.  Mount this image on the front of the card.

The second card is Bazzill Lily White, Glow and Doodlebug paper.  Again, I've used two images and coloured the base card with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink Pad.  The bears are coloured in Copic Markers E50, E31, E35, E37, Y11, Y15, Y17, YG63 and YG67. 

In the centre of the flowers, I added some little dots of Clear Stickles and allow to dry.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10