Saturday 1 October 2016

Calendar Project - October 2016

Hi Everyone

Yes, I'm having quite the Altenew 'thing' at the moment and it's continued for my October calendar page.... ta-daaaaaa!!!!

I've started with a base layer of Bazzill Aloe Vera and layered up with Guacamole and Lily White.

On the Lily White card, I stamped the flowers from the Best Mom stamp set using Versamark and embossed with WOW Gold Pearl embossing powder.  I traced the flowers with Copic Marker YG11 and coloured the leaves with G28, YG63 and YG67.

From the Beautiful Day stamp set, I stamped 3 of the outline images onto Colour Copy 200gsm card and embossed them with the Gold Pearl embossing powder. 

It's now time to colour all of the flowers and I've used Copic Markers YR000, YR02, YR61, YR68 and E18 for the centre of the flowers.

Happy October
Michelle & Robyn

PS. Check back tomorrow to see a card using the same ideas.







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10