Thursday 29 September 2016

Spring Daisy


Hi Everyone

 
Seeing it's Spring, it's the perfect time to play with Altenew - Spring Daisy.
 
Starting with a base of Bazzill Guacamole, I added layers of Creampuff and Heather.  On the Heather, I stamped the Darkroom Door Postcards Background stamp using an Archival Magenta Hue ink pad.
 
Using the My Favorite Things - Fishtail die set, I cut 2 'fishtails' from Creampuff and Aloe Vera card and added it to the top left.
 
I stamped the 2 Spring Daisy outline stamps and 2 sets of leaves on to Colour Copy 200gsm card using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and cut them out.
 
I've coloured the flowers with R81, RV95, R39, E31, E35, E49 and leaves with YG63 and YG67.  I adhered the flowers and leaves to the card and mounted the lower flower using mounting tape.
 
The words 'Life is Beautiful' is from the same stamp set which I stamped on Heather and layered up on Creampuff.
 
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10