Tuesday 27 September 2016

Hennah Elements

Hi Everyone

We have had a rather busy month and we're in full preparation for the Craft Fair starting Wednesday 5th October at the Southbank Convention Centre.  We are receiving orders from our favourite suppliers including Darkroom Door, Altenew, Penny Black and Ranger products.  It's like Christmas opening the boxes.

Over the weekend I had a play with the Altenew Hennah Elements stamp set and created 2 cards.

I started with the Black and White card which was inspired by a card I saw online and added my own 'flavour' to.

Starting with a base card of Bazzill Lily White, I added layeres of Petunia and Beetle Black.  I randomly stamped the Hennah Elements on the Beetle Black using a Versamark ink pad and then embossed the images with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder.  Such a simple and stunning card.
My second card allowed me to colour with my favourite pens - Copic and I created this great colour combination.

On a base card of Bazzill Typhoon, I added Chiffon, Heather and Cheddar.  On Colour Copy 200gsm card, I stamped the Hennah Elements using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.  I coloured with Copic Markers B93, B95, B97, B99, YR23, Y21, YG63, YG67, V12, V15, V17 and in the centre of the flowers, added a little sparkle with Wink of Stella Clear.

The Happy Birthday is from Altenew's Label Love stamp set which I stamped onto Lily White using an Archival Jet Black ink pad.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10