Sunday 2 October 2016

Altenew - Beautiful Day / Best Mom

Hi Everyone

After creating my October calendar page, I tried making it as a card. 

Starting with a base card of Bazzill Walnut, I layered ups with Guacamole and Lily White.

I stamped the flowers from the Altenew Best Mom stamp set using a Versamark ink pad and embossed with WOW Gold Pearl embossing powder.

I blended around the edges of Lily White card with the Distress Peeled Paint ink pad and coloured the flowers with YR000, YR02, YR61, YR68, E18, YG63, YG67 and G28.

The verse is from the Woodward Craft Collection stamp set - Delightful Verse (JGCL575) which  I stamped with an Archival Jet Black ink pad.

Next I stamped 2 flowers from the Beautiful Day stamp set with a Versamark ink pad and embossed with the WOW Gold Pearl embossing powder.  After cutting out the flowers, I coloured them with the Copic Markers YR000, YR02, YR61, YR68 and E18. 

Time to mount up the flowers and we're done.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10