Monday 23 May 2016

A Girl Can't Have Too Many.....

Hi Everyone

I'm guessing this heading may have grabbed your attention and think I'm looking for an answer - well..... it's actually the name of this stamp set by Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.

I've been meaning to play with this stamp set for some time as the girl in it reminds me of my beautiful and quite stylish niece Tahlia.

I started the card with a base of Bazzill Juneberry and I layered up with Lily White, Soft Grey and Thunder.

On the soft grey, I stamp the accessories using an Archival Jet Black ink pad and then left them as is.  Later I added the coloured images across the bottom.

For the girl (aka Tahlia), I stamped her on Laser Jet paper (200gsm) with a Memento Jet Black ink pad and then cut her out.  I coloured her with Copic Markers - E00, E11, R20, E41, E43, E47, R83, R85, R39, C3, C5, C7, YG63 and YG67.

I then adhered her to the Lily White card and stamped the words 'A girl can't have too many...' with the Archival Jet Black ink pad around her.  I love how the words fit perfectly.  I finished this piece by blending a little Aged Mahogany Distress Ink pad around the edges and added a little Wink of Stella - Clear to make her skirt sparkle.

I also stamped the accessories, coloured them on the LaserJet paper and after colouring them with the Copic Markers, adhered them across the bottom.

You will find the Little Darlings stamps on our website using this link - http://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/little-darlings-rubber-stamps/

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10