Wednesday 1 June 2016

Calendar Project - June 2016

Hi Everyone

Greetings from our lovely Brisbane Winter that starts today.

My calendar project continues this month with Crazy Cats from the Tim Holtz / Stampers Anonymous range.

I started with a base of Bazzill Typhoon and added layers of Sage and Creampuff.

The background was stenciled with Stampers Anonymous stencil THS002 Bubble with Distress Ink Pads Peacock Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon.  I then blended around the edge with Brushed Corduroy.

The letters 'JUNE' are from Sizzix set 660210 which I cut from Typhoon card.

I stamped the Crazy Cats (CMS251) on Watercolour card and blended Antique Linen onto their faces and bellies and then Walnut Stain, Brushed Corduroy or Hickory Smoke onto their bodies and the tops of their heads. 

The bird, hat and bow tie are from the Mini Bird Crazy and Things set (CMS250) which I coloured with Mermaid Lagoon, Mustard Seed and Twisted Citron.

Before adhering the images to my page, I rubbed Distress Glaze over the top so they don't fade.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10