Friday 20 May 2016

Darkroom Door Photo Stamps v2

Hi Everyone

This new release of Darkroom Door Photo Stamps is fantastic for people looking for 'Male' image stamps.

This stamp is the Sailboat Photo Stamps (DDPS036) and I kept staring at it thinking I needed the boat to be white and was trying to work out whether it would work if I white embossed it.

I guess there's only one way to find out - that is to do it.  On Laser Jet paper (200gsm), I stamped the image with Versamark and then embossed it with WOW Opaque White embossing powder.

After trimming the image down, I blended Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon and Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink Pads over the image, staying lighter in the centre and darker around the edges.

For the card, I started with Bazzill Fawn and layered up with Lily White and Arctic.

On the Arctic card, I stamped the words from the Sail Away (DDRS077) stamp set and embossed them with the White embossing powder as well.

A really simple card, fast to make and will really impress.


Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10