Thursday 11 February 2016

Efflorescence v2

Hi Everyone

I'm back again with the Penny Black Efflorescence stamp set (30-282) and two more cards to show you. 

This time, I'm going to use the 2 stamps at the top of the stamp set, the rose and the group of flowers.

For my first card, I've used the group of flowers.  Starting with Bazzill Pinecone card, I added layers of Aloe Vera, Fawn and Flamingo.  On the piece of Flamingo, I stamped 'Just For You' from the My Favorite Things Brushstroke Birthday set (CS72) using an Archival Jet Black ink pad.

For my flowers, I stamped them with a Memento Tuxedo ink pad to cover the piece of Laser Jet (200gsm) card and then coloured them with Copic Markers YG63, YG67, YR61, YR02 and YR68, leaving the edges of the petals white. 

After assembling the cards, I added some dots of Glossy Accents around the centre of the flowers and tossed some Mustard Seed Distress Glitter to finish the flowers off.


For my second card, I have used the rose.  I've started with layers of Bazzill Guacamole, Sweetheart, Pomegranate and then Lily White and on the Lily White stamped the Darkroom Door Postcards Background stamp (DDBS014) lightly using an Archival Coffee Ink Pad.

On the main part of the card, I added a birthday verse from Woodward Crafts - Delightful Verse (JGCL575) stamped with an Archival Jet Black ink pad.



Now, for the rose, I stamped two images of the rose, one on the base card and then blended a little Brushed Corduroy around the edges.  The second image is on a scrap of Lasercard (200gsm) and coloured the images with Copic Markers YG63, YG67, R39, R27 and R85, leaving the edges of the petals and leaves white.  I then cut out the second image and mounted it onto the card.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn








No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10