Sunday 14 February 2016

Efflorescence V3

Hi Everyone

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY and Happy Birthday to my sister Kristy!!

Ok, this is my last card (at least for this week) using the Penny Black Efflorescence stamp set (30-282).

I wanted to play with some different colour combinations (although the pink wasn't that different) and this time used Copic Marker Y28, Y21, R81, R83, R85, V22, V25 and V28.  I thought these shades looked lovely together.

I started with a Bazzill Swiss Dot card and layered up with Pinecone and Lily White.  The words 'You're A True Friend' are from My Favorite Things - True Friend (CS66) stamp set which I stamped with an Archival Jet Black ink pad.  I also blended a little Peeled Paint Distress Ink Pad around the edge.

After colouring the flowers, I adhered the pink and purple flowers in place and mounted the yellow flower up.

Ok, I'm putting my stamp set away now.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10