Wednesday 10 February 2016

Efflorence

Hi Everyone

It's time to play and I have created a set of cards using the Penny Black Efflorescence stamp set (30-282).

It's a lovely set made up of 4 clear stamps, so - let the playing begin.

I started with 2 cards using the image from the lower right of the set.

In my first card, I started with a Bazzill Lily White card and layered with a little Guacamole, Ivy and more Lily White.

On the first layer of Lily White, I stamped the Darkroom Door Postcards Background Stamp (DDBS014) using an Archival Coffee ink pad and blended around the edges with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink Pads.

I then stamped onto the smaller Lily White rectangle card the Darkroom Door Postcard Frame Stamp (DDFR018) using an Archival Jet Black ink pad and blended a little Peeled Paint and Salty Ocean in the corners.  I then mounted this onto another piece of Lily White card.

The next step is to stamp the flowers using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and then onto another piece of Laser Paper (200gsm) the flowers again.  I then coloured the stems with Copic Markers YG63 and YG67 and the flowers with R22, R27 and R39, leaving the thin white line around the edges of the petals.

After cutting out the flowers and adhering them to the main image, I added some Glossy Accents and added Prills - Express-O Yourself to the centre of the flowers.

For my second card, I started with a Bazzill Jacaranda base and layered with White and some Doodlebug purple paper I had in my stash.

I stamped the flowers on Watercolour card (Canson 300gsm) using an Archival Jet Black ink pad.  After trimming the card, I blended Peeled Paint and Salty Ocean Distress Ink pads to the top and bottom.

On another piece of Watercolour card, I stamped the flowers again and coloured each flower with a Seedless Preserves Distress Marker and softened the colour with a Waterbrush, leaving the trims around the petals white.  I then cut out the flowers and adhered them to the front of the card.

I then added some Glossy Accents into the centre of the flowers and tossed in some Mustard Seed Distress Glitter for some sparkles.

Lastly, the words 'It's Your Special Day' are from the Penny Black set 'Sprinkles & Smiles' (30-297).

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10