Friday 1 January 2016

Calendar Project - January 2016

Hi Everyone

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!  We hope 2016 is going to be a fantastic year for you all.

Today is a rather exciting day for us, we're off to the US for a holiday (aka Disneyland Trip) and CHA.  We fly out at 11am, so I'm using this quick opportunity to show you my January calendar.

 
The base card is Bazzill White followed by Beeswax and then Beetle Black.  On the Beetle Black card, I stamped the 2 sizes of Fireworks from the new Darkroom Door set DDRS158 Celebration using a Versamark ink pad and embossed it with Gold and silver embossing powder.
 
These fireworks are the best I've ever seen as they don't become blobs when you emboss them.  One of the best things about Darkroom Doors stamps is the quality of the stamps and this is a great example.
 
I've added some Champagne glasses, again from the same Darkroom Door set, which I embossed with Gold embossing powder on Ice Gold card and added some Copic Markers YG23 and Y21 to fill the glasses.
 
The numbers 2016 are from My Favorite Things Dienamics Numbers set.
 
I'm looking forward to sharing my calendar pages this year, hope you enjoy them.
 
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn
 
BTW - whilst we're away, Vince is in charge of the shop, so if you're after anything, no problems, just give Vince a call and you can drop over or he'll post orders to you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10