Thursday 31 December 2015

Adorable Elephants

Hi Everyone

Our latest My Favorite Things order has just arrived and Adorable Elephants is part of it.  Yes, yes, there's other things like stitched mini scallop squares, mini modern blooms, etc (see the website), but how cute are these Elephants!!!

They come as 2 parts, you can just get the stamps if you'd like, but there are also the matching dies.

I saw a card online that I liked and added my own 'flavour' to it, a baby card.

The base card is 2 layers of Dotted Swiss card and on the layer of white card, I stamped the elephant with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured it with Copic Markers C0, C1, C2 and C3.  For the ears, I used B00 and B02 or R20, R22.

Around the edge of the white card, I blended a little Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass to fade it into the background.

I cut the frames from My Favorite Things - Torn Things die set and the 'BABY' are from Tim Holtz Alphanumeric die set.  I mounted this next to the elephant that I cut using the matching die set.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10