Saturday 22 August 2015

Robot Blueprint

Hi Everyone

Boy themed stamps can be hard to find, but this set of Stampers Anonymous stamps are perfect.

With 4 stamps, you'll be able to make some great cards.

Here's one from me, using the robot from the lower right corner of the set, I stamped him on Canson Watercolour card and coloured around the edges with Distress Ink Pad - Brushed Corduroy.

I coloured the robot and at little around the edges with Distress Markers - Pumice Stone, Fired Brick, Wild Honey and Faded Jeans.

My card base is Bazzill Typhoon and I layered with Creampuff, Pomegranate and Nightmist.  On the Nightmist card, I stamped the Darkroom Doors Cogs Background stamp (DDBS044).

After assembling the card, I added words from the Tim Holtz/Sizzix Handwritten Celebrate die set which I had cut from Pomegranate card.

Mission Complete
Michelle

By The Way, we're packing this weekend for our Melbourne trip, if there is something specific you are after, please let us know and we'll make sure we have it set aside for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10