Friday 21 August 2015

Pretty Petals

Hi Everyone

I've seen this stamp set on a number of other blogs and just had to have it and make some cards of my own.

The stamp set is from Penny Black and is called Pretty Petals (30-288).

Seeing it's called 'Pretty Petals', I had to make a pretty card.  Staring with a Bazzill Lily White base, I added layers of Guacamole and Pinecone.
The flowers are in the top right of the stamp set and I stamped them twice on the Fawn card using a Memento ink pad and coloured them with Copic Marker YR67.
I then stamped the flowers on Lily White, Romance and Petunia Bazzill card, cut them out and adhered them to the card.  To keep track of which flowers belong where, cut and adhere them as you go.  Once adhered, I added some dots of Copic Marker Y15 to the centre of the flowers.
 
Without gluing the Fawn piece to the Pinecone, I added some torn layers of Lily White and Romance cards and lastly stamped the word 'Enjoy' from Darkroom Door's String Inspiration (DDRS128) stamp set using an Archival Jet Black Ink pad.
 
Happy Stamping
Michelle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10