Wednesday 19 August 2015

Fresh Brewed

Hi Everyone

I've been having a play with the Stampers Anonymous / Tim Holtz Fresh Brewed Blueprint stamp set and created these 2 cards to show you.
The stamp set includes 4 'coffee themed' stamps and here I've used 3.
 
My first card features the 'take away' coffee cup and beans.  My card base is Bazzill Creampuff and layered with Pinecone, Jacaranda, Guacamole and lastly Canson Watercolour card.
 
In the background of the watercolour card, I've stamped the Darkroom Door French Script background stamp.  I just felt that it needed something to lift the background, so I stamped it lightly using a Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink Pad.  I also blended a little Brushed Corduroy around the edge. 
 
Now for colouring and out comes my trusty Distress Markers in Gathered Twig, Salty Ocean, Antique Linen and Salty Ocean.  The Coffee Cup on the card is a separate stamped image, adhered on top of the card followed by the Coffee Beans.  The Happy Birthday is from the Darkroom Door Happy Birthday Stamp Set.
 
My second card is for the lovers of Iced drinks.  I've used the same colours of card, just changed the order around a little.
 
Like before, I stamped the French Script in the background and coloured with same colours of Distress Markers.  After adhering the drink to the card, I covered the cup in Glossy Accents and allowed it to dry.  Lastly, I stamped the words from the Darkroom Door Happy Birthday stamp set.
 
These cards are perfect for coffee lovers and perhaps pop a gift card for their favourite coffee shop in the middle.
 
Ciao
Michelle & Robyn
 
PS. See you in Melbourne at Paperific, we'll be there!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10