Monday 24 August 2015

Bella and Teddy

Hi Everyone

This stamp set is from Wild Rose Studio and has been a favourite of mine for a while and is called 'Bella with Teddy' - super cute.

My card sample doesn't have any words, so it could be used for any occasion.

Using Bazzill card colours in Jacaranda, Creampuff and Pinecone, I layered up the cards as shown.

My main feature piece was a piece of Creampuff card which I made a line across so I could make Bella look this she wasn't floating in thin air.  The background is stamped with a Darkroom Door Texture Stamp using Brushed Corduroy and then blended around the edges rather heavily.  With the lower part of the card (aka the floor), I shaded lightly around the edges.

Bella is stamped on a piece of HP Colour LaserJet paper and adhered in place.  I coloured Bella with Copic Markers C0, C1, C3, C5 and R20 and then Teddy with E50, E31 and E35.

The flowers are from Petaloo and match the card perfectly.

Happy Stamping
Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10